New Public mailing list - public-esw-thes - maintained by Dan Brickley

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:29:40 -0500
To: public-esw@w3.org
The Thesaurus mailing list is up and running. I'll see about getting
it kicked off properly next week, as well as collecting up links to existing
thesaurus vocab we and others have done.

Dan

attached mail follows:

Maintaing Activity:  Semantic Web Activity[1]

List Purpose:  This list is for project participants and collaborators in
the SWAD-Europe[2] project's work on RDF and Thesaurus systems. This is
work is in support of the Semantic Web Activity[1] at W3C and closely
linked to the discussions of the RDF Interest Group[3].

Reference:  SWAD-Europe

1.  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw
2.  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/
3.  http://www.w3.org/RDF/Interest/