[WP8] RDF thesaurus schema early start -- can you supply schema?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:48:16 -0500
To: "Matthews, BM (Brian) " <B.M.Matthews@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: public-esw@w3.org

Brian,

per http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/plan/workpackages/live/esw-wp-8.html and
discussions yesterday, can you mail me your version of the RDF Thesauri Schema
so I can get it set up as a namespace at http://www.w3.org/ someplace for
discussion, testing etc?
We should have a mailing list for this too, soon (public-esw-thes).

It'd be useful if you could outline the main differences between that and the
earlier one I worked on with Phil Cross and Traugott Koch, since we have code for
the latter knocking around at ILRT somewhere, and it'd be great to consolidate things.

Is http://www.limber.rl.ac.uk/External/SW_conf_thes_paper.htm still an accurate
description of the work you folks have done?

cheers,

Dan