Installing an Annotea server

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:27:06 -0500 (EST)
To: <public-esw@w3.org>

Hi folks, as part of the report on anotea systems I am writing up
instructions for installing the ZAnnot server. I packaged it for the Mac OS X
fink system, where it is avialable in the "unstable" version, and it is easy
enough to install in Windows (as I found) and Debian (reported by danbri
following the instructions page).

I have started on the "dummies guide" at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/annotation_demo_server_report/zannot-inst.html
Comments are welcome - I hope to complete it this week - I have other things
to do, including hopefully write up a dummies guide for the W3C Annotea
server - anyone who has installed that already and has pointers is invited to
share them...

cheers

Chaals