RE: Movable Type (weblog management) installation for SWAD-Europe

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:06:48 +0100
To: "Cayzer, Steve" <Steve_Cayzer@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, <public-esw@w3.org>

>co-coincidentally MT just happens to be the blogging tool we are playing
>around with at HP for the SWAD-E demonstrator 12.1
>We're likely to use it in some form so it's likely that we will
>produce some
>MT+RDF combo.

That's great! I'd really like to see some more interesting stuff done with
it (trackback etc is pretty cool already), especially since virtually
everyone seems to be viewing RSS 1.0 merely as just another XML dialect
rather than using the RDF capabilities. Even something as simple as a
template for including FOAF links could make a lot of difference.

Cheers,
Danny.