From: Danny Ayers [mailto:danny666@virgilio.it]
Sent: 17 January 2003 09:54
To: Dan Brickley; public-esw@w3.org
Subject: RE: Movable Type (weblog management) installation for
SWAD-Europe

Excellent. Blogged [1] & blogrolled [2] ;-)

Two related things I'd like to see around here somewhere (both within SWAD-E
scope?) :

* a list of semweb related blogs (I've got a handful listed on [2], but most
of those, e.g. dajobe's, I found by chance)

* tips/scripts for semweb-enabling blogging tools (things on top of RSS 1.0
feeds) - dogfood!

Coincidentally I just set up an Movable Type blog [1] for personal stuff
(the other one's really just for bookmarking semweb-related sites), so I'd
be particularly interested in anything MT+RDF you come up with.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://dannyayers.com
[2] http://www.citnames.com/blog/