Re: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

we have French Liz, from Max:

"Et tout ce qu'on a eu c'est ce T-shirt stupide"

- see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw/2003Dec/0013.html

I will ping some people about Swedish, since we have worked with
sevgeral Swedish people.
I'd like Japanese and Hungarian in there too, because of all the
calendar and image work with Masahide, and because WWW2003 was in
Hungary. I can certainly bug people about those too....

Libby