RE: Recommendations for *non-technical* introductions to Semantic Web (and RDF/XML) ?

My attempt at RDF in 500 words :

http://dannyayers.com/docs/rdf500.htm

I think the only tech assumption is that the reader has an idea what the web
is.  I should really see if I can get rid of this dependency...

Cheers,
Danny.

809EC588EF21

http://www.sciam.com/print_version.cfm?articleID=00048144-10D2-1C70-84A9809E