article on web services (objects or xml endpoints).

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:19:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: <public-esw@w3.org>

	Web Services: Objects or XML Endpoints?
	http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/09/03/webservices.html

I'm working on the rdf/soap serialization report;
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/xml_graph_serialization_report/
(no interesting changes committed yet). I came across the above article
and it struck a chord... Lots of SOAP/services intros give the impression
SOAP is just for remote invocation on objects a la CORBA etc. My working
hunch is that there's a role for RDF in explaining how to link that
perspective (and SOAP Encoding) with the more message-oriented and XML
Schema based style of interaction that seems to be winning out amongst Web
Service enthusiasts...

Anyway, the above article seems worth a read regardless of RDF's role.

Dan