Re: Invitation to make presentation

Dear Edmundas

I am very sorry, but unfortunately none of our project team members is
available to speak in this period so that we will have to regretfully
decline your invitation.

For more information about SWAD-Europe please look at the website, which
is at

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/

There is also a fact sheet about the project available at

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/factsheet/

Please contact me or public-esw@w3.org, our public email list, if
you require any more information about the project.

Best wishes,

Libby Miller