Re: SWAD(-Europe) logo(s)

I had something like an idea:

http://tux.w3.org/~charles/swade.png

(if you imagine that the yellow blobs are the EU stars, that the links from
them are nicely curved like RDF arcs, and that the whole thing is done by
someone with a bit more talent, like Coralie...)

I had another idea but someone pointed out that it was more like a schematic
anatomical picture than anything else.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing whatever Coralie decides is a good idea.

Chaals

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Cool. I like Coralie's logos.
>
>Are there any ideas we want to convey in the logo? A connection with RDF and
>the RDF logo? A connection with Europe would be good.
>
>Chaals
>
>On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Daniel Dardailler wrote:
>

>>I'm putting Coralie in the loop, she's our logo designer expert.

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22