Re: SWAD(-Europe) logo(s)

the EU circle of lovely yellow stars ;-)

and the RDF logo, or something recognisably like it.

/me votes against the europe map on the coins after seeing altered pictures
of it and danbri's porn-filtering exercise

Chaals

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Libby Miller wrote:

>hey Coralie,
>
>That's great! we would need designs before then though, because we would
>need some time to create the flyers. I'm not sure how long this would
>take though - Kate, do you know?
>
>What we want to convey is trickier....Europeanness is one
>thing....erm...any ideas everyone?
>
>thanks again Coralie,
>
>Libby
>
>On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Coralie Mercier wrote:
>

>> I would be glad to design something(s) and bring the drafts to you!
>> I need to know what you want to convey (it helps me a lot)
>>
>> I'll try to bring idea(s) before early October.
>>
>> coralie (much honored :-))
>>
>> Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>> > Cool. I like Coralie's logos.
>> >
>> > Are there any ideas we want to convey in the logo? A connection with RDF and
>> > the RDF logo? A connection with Europe would be good.
>> >
>> > Chaals

>> --
>> Coralie Mercier, W3C Europe admin manager        mailto:coralie@w3.org
>> World Wide Web Consortium                            http://www.w3.org
>> W3C / INRIA  -  2004 route des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis -  FR
>> Voice: +33(0)492 387 590  Fax: +33(0)492 387 822 http://www.koalie.net

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22