RE: SWAD-europe dissemination and use plan

From: Stephen Buswell <StephenB@stilo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:02:51 +0100
To: "'Libby Miller'" <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, public-esw@w3.org

libby

text about stilo

""Stilo has typically around 4 or 5 active Research and Development
projects, alongside
development of our own core technology. These projects usually involve
external partners,
either in industrial projects such as SophXPack which is a 4-member
consortium working on
Knowledge Engineering technology in Aerospace Design, or joint
industry-academic projects
such as SWAD-E and MONET. There is a regular interchange of ideas and
sometimes staff
between projects, for example we are using some Semantic Web ideas on
SophXPack. In
addition we hold internal events (titled 'doughnut meetings'), at which
projects
are presented.""

--s