Re: SWAD-europe dissemination and use plan

Hi folks,

I did some editing on this. I added more stuff about W3C as an audience,
corrected some but not all speling errors, and changed the status and
feedback address to point to this list.

While I was doing that I had the following thoughts:

  It doesn't say much about how to identify existing fora - should it?
  It should link to the calendar of deliverables but I couldn't find that
    when I needed it and had to finish.
  I will make a partners' page in the morning listing the partner
    organisations. I will try to make it minimalist and ask each partner for
    additional information and logos that should go on it as needed.

Cheers

Chaals

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Comments coming this afternoon...
>
>Chaals
>
>On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Libby Miller wrote:
>

>>My apologies to Dave Reynolds, who sent a reply last week that I missed.
>>Sorry about that Dave - very useful comments.
>>
>>anyone else?
>>
>>Libby
>>
>>On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Libby Miller wrote:
>>

>>> hi
>>>
>>> Last chance to comment on the DUP is today or tomorrow. No-one from the
>>> project has yet commented. It's an ongoing document, but the first
>>> version needs to be given to the Commission this week.
>>>
>>> I said:
>>> [[
>>> >
>>> ]]
>>>
>>> The document is here:
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/dissemination_use_plan/
>>>
>>> I'll be cleaning up the draft today and tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Libby

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22