Re: SWAD Europe Marketing

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:35:08 -0500 (EST)
To: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
cc: CV Meek <Caroline.Meek@bristol.ac.uk>, <public-esw@w3.org>

Yo-yos - they have a node and an arc built in. (I would say plastic
bows and arrows, but that would be puerile).

A thousand flowers. When was the last time you got a decent flower at a
techno-geek thing? (not plastic ones; real ones. You need to explain what it
is about, but they are memorable)

chaals