Re: Deliverable 12.1.1

Dan Brickley wrote:

> Agreed. You might also want to edit intro.html in the reports directory to
> point to it, if you've not done that already.

Done.

> Regarding bibliographies, I did (for obscure reasons) start collecting up
> the ISBNs of all the books I own. Also scribbled a title/author, but the
> main thing I wanted was isbns; hope is to hook into a lookup-via-isbn web
> service to get richer metadata to autogenerate bibliographic records, and
> provide fodder for collaborative filtering apps. I'm not sure if that kind
> if bibliographic app fits with your plans, have only had time for quickest
> skim of the document today...

Does sound like a possible fit. It'd certainly be nice to have lots of ways to
seed a bibliography record and link to several web services to fill in the known
details and ISBNs is a good example of a useful seed. Collaborative filtering of
books sounds like possible test case - at least as a thought experiment to check
how it might be built on top of whatever architecture/tool-set emerges.

Dave