International Workshop

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 06:44:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: <public-esw@w3.org>

Hi all,

Following the Kick-off meeting, I am responsible for making sure we organise
the International Workshop. We are proposing to hold it on the topic of RDF
Querying, in conjunction with the W3C Web Ontology working group meeting in
Bristol 7-8 October.

At this stage I would propose holding a one day workshop on Wednesday the 9th
of October, and we hope that Hewlett-Packard could host this workshop.

Cheers

Charles McCN