RE: SWAD-Europe - another workshop

I'll cancel the booking at HP.

	Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: 22 June 2002 11:44
To: public-esw@w3.org
Subject: International Workshop

Hi all,

Following the Kick-off meeting, I am responsible for making sure we organise
the International Workshop. We are proposing to hold it on the topic of RDF
Querying, in conjunction with the W3C Web Ontology working group meeting in
Bristol 7-8 October.

At this stage I would propose holding a one day workshop on Wednesday the
9th of October, and we hope that Hewlett-Packard could host this workshop.

Cheers

Charles McCN