Re: SWAD-Europe - another workshop

Hi all

There don't seem to any major objections to the other October workshop
being on calendaring, and Kate is keen to get things moving. Please get
back to me by the end of the week if you do have any major objections,
otherwise I'll start the preparation.

Andy, I'm sure a query workshop will be very important: I think it needs
substantial preparation though. Perhaps we could start a discussion as
to when and where we might have one - maybe in 6-8 months time?

cheers

Libby