Re: "SKOS Plus"?

From: Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:49:01 +0200
To: Fabio Ricci <fabio.ricci@semweb.ch>
Cc: public-esw-thes <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Hi Fabio,

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 02:04:50PM +0200, Fabio Ricci wrote:
> 2016 I introduced “illegally” the concept of SKOS++ in
> https://skosshuttle.ch/tutorials/skosshuttle-skospp.pdf as you
> probably are trying to do now.

Interesting - I see you defined a SKOS++ project as one that could
define as many custom relations as needed.

> The ideas can be copied/used at your will, since they are not legally protected.

Understood. SKOS was always intended to be extensible [1].  The project
I'm describing in my paper, like many others, uses the iso-thes
namespace and coins some custom relation properties.  I wanted to see if
others have given such an "extended SKOS" pattern a name.

> Hope that helped

Much appreciated!
Tom

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-skos-primer-20090818/#secskosspecialization