"SKOS Plus"?

From: Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 12:08:34 +0200
To: public-esw-thes <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am writing a paper and would like to refer to SKOS as it is often used
in practice -- with bits from iso-thes (such as Concept Groups) and
perhaps a few custom relations -- as "SKOS Plus".

My inspiration is the notion of "RDFS-Plus" with which Dean Allemang and
Jim Hendler refer to RDFS as extended with some basic bits from OWL [1].

Is anyone here aware of prior references to SKOS Plus -- either in the
sense defined above or in a different sense -- especially in the
published literature?

Tom

[1] Dean Allemang and Jim Hendler, Semantic Web for the Working
    Ontologist.

--
Tom Baker <tom@tombaker.org>