Re: Predicate for quasi-synoyms (with upwards posting)?

Hi Joachim,

In different systems I implemented:
* Synonyms (AltLabel) are non ambiguous (they have the same unicity
constraint than a PrefLabel within a Scheme)
* Quasi-Synonyms can be ambiguous and are stored in property HiddenLabel

QuasiSynonyms can therefore help retrieve a list of concepts but they
are not used for search expansion: the user should choose the right
concept first.
For example "Coke" in a toxicology database is a quasi synonym of
concept "Cola" and concept "Cocaine": search expansion cannot be automatic.

In your example, I think creating concepts for the narrower meanings may
be a solution.

Have a nice week,

Christophe