Re: Paper - key choices in the design of SKOS

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 06:28:26PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Well spotted, and thanks for the corrective action!
> Unfortunately now I think we can't change the paper any more.
>
> On the other hand, it's maybe a problem on the JODI side. http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/ is not working anymore.
> And it must have been fairly recent. Publishers check that kind of thing when they edit the last version to be published...

Dear all,

For the record: the link at [1] for the LIMBER paper now correctly
points to [2].

My query revealed a more general problem with links in those JoDI
issues, but pending a solution to the more general problem, this
specific link has been fixed.

For the full context (from last year) see below...

Tom

[1] http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/article/view/32/33
[2] http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/article/view/34/35

--