[SKOS] How do I link external human-readable documents

From: Tito Bouzout <tito.bouzout@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:59:43 -0300
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hi there,

I have some doubts, first forgive me if this is not the correct location
to raise my issue.

I have been reading a lot about SKOS to organize
things in categories, and almost got it [1]. I'm familiar with some of
the concepts, but somewhat 'newbie' with RDF. Now, I'm a little lost
about two very related things:

1. How do I Link external documents expanding the
definition/representation  of a "Concept" (?)

I would like to tell something like "This concept is also
defined/represented on its own means by the following human-readable
resources"; inventing something such:

<skos:Concept rdf:about="#music_concept">
	<skos:prefLabel>Music</skos:prefLabel>
	<skos:definition>About Music..</skos:definition>
	<!-- ... -->
	<also_as>
		<link>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music</link>
		<link>https://music.domain.tld/</link>
	</also_as>
	<!-- ... -->
</skos:Concept>

..... Some datasets(NYT) use "owl:sameAs", but this will introduce an
inconsistency(as described in the specification) in the case that two
linked concepts share same "owl:sameAs" with different prefLabel. I
would like to avoid the inconsistency, but I have no clue what to do. I
can imagine that I may link the same human-resource in two 'different'
concepts.

2. In a very related problem.. How do I add data to a Concept?
Coincidentally what I'm trying to organize are links. I imagine
something like:

<skos:Concept rdf:about="#music_concept">
	<skos:prefLabel>Music</skos:prefLabel>
	<skos:definition>About Music</skos:definition>
	<items>
		<item>
			<title>News about music at.. </title>
			<description>Music News</description>
			<uri>http://news.music.tld/..</uri>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Title N</title>
			<description>Title N</description>
			<uri>http://uri.tld/</uri>
		</item>
		<!-- ... -->
	</items>
	<!-- ... -->
</skos:Concept>

In this example, items is the "data" contained in this defined Concept
(I would like to distribute the ontology and data of this ontology in
the same RDF).. I don't know if what I'm doing is correct. ! Can we tell
with this representation that 'items' are the 'data' of this 'concept'?
Or I'm telling non-sense?

Any hint, much appreciated, Thanks for your time in advance (!)

[1] The 'abstract' mock-up (with no external links..)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9303546/directory/skos.rdf

--
Tito