Ann: PoolParty SKOS Quality Checker based on qSKOS!

From: Christian Mader <c.mader@semantic-web.at>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:35:00 +0100
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org, public-gld-wg@w3.org, public-egov-ig@w3.org, public-semnews@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org
Dear All,

We would like to announce the availability of our new online vocabulary
quality checker at http://qskos.poolparty.biz/. It finds over 20 kinds of
potential quality problems in controlled vocabularies that are expressed
using SKOS. The service is based on the qSKOS open-source tool that is
available at https://github.com/cmader/qSKOS/.

After uploading the vocabulary, a report is generated on-the-fly and, if
you wish, sent to you by email. We would be happy to receive your feedback
and suggestions on the service!

With kind regards,
Christian Mader, Semantic Web Company

Online Checker: http://qskos.poolparty.biz/