RE: identity of SKOSXL labels

Dear Vladimir,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and experience report.
Regarding "when creating a new label", I think we will setup an option to have the check for existing labels (and prompt the user to reuse them, only if a match is found), only in case a user is interested in that shared scenario.
Cheers,
Armando