Re: How to model an "including" and "see also" notes in skos

Hi Lars

Seems to me XKOS what you need.

http://purl.org/linked-data/xkos

# Sub-properties of skos:scopeNote used for explanatory notes of classifications

xkos:inclusionNote a rdf:Property, owl:AnnotationProperty ;
rdfs:label "inclusions"@en, "inclusions"@fr ;
rdfs:subPropertyOf skos:scopeNote ;
rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://purl.org/linked-data/xkos> .

xkos:coreContentNote a rdf:Property, owl:AnnotationProperty ;
rdfs:label "core content"@en, "contenu central"@fr ;
rdfs:subPropertyOf xkos:inclusionNote ;
rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://purl.org/linked-data/xkos> .

xkos:additionalContentNote a rdf:Property, owl:AnnotationProperty ;
rdfs:label "additional content"@en, "contenu limite"@fr ;
rdfs:subPropertyOf xkos:inclusionNote ;
rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://purl.org/linked-data/xkos> .

xkos:exclusionNote a rdf:Property, owl:AnnotationProperty ;
rdfs:label "exclusions"@en, "exclusions"@fr ;
rdfs:subPropertyOf skos:scopeNote ;
rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://purl.org/linked-data/xkos> .

Franck Cotton in cc is the editor of this vocabulary, and has used it
extensively for notes in NAF (Nomenclature des Activités Françaises), a
classification of business and activities in France. See
http://rdf.insee.fr/codes/index.html (in French, sorry ...)

Best

Bernard

--