Re: TGN place types (broader/narrower spanning ConceptSchemes)

Supporting Richards comment it might also be useful to harmonize
vocabularies, e.g. placetypes (categories?):
Pleiades:
    http://pleiades.stoa.org/vocabularies/place-types
TGN:
http://demo.ait.co.at/thesaurus/index.php?file=xml/Operation_scanIndex_PLACETYPE.xml

IDEF5 Ontology Languages (http://www.idef.com/IDEF5.htm) might also be
useful for ontology modeling, especially:
temporal, spacial, and meronymic relations (attached, D.23 & D.24).

Walter

--
Univ.-Prof.em.Dr.Walter KOCH
Angewandte Informationstechnik Forschungsgesellschaft mbH