RE: French translation of SKOS Reference available

Thomas, Antoine,

Not having French as my mother tongue, I still will try to make a comment on "node labels".

ISO 25964 defines node labels as a separate set of labels that typically are used as name of an array of concepts or of a facet.

Therefore, rules or recommendations for preferred, alternative or hidden labels do not apply to node labels.

The document Correspondences between ISO 25964 and SKOS/SKOS-XL <http://www.niso.org/schemas/iso25964/correspondencesSKOS>   [1] maps Thesaurus array to a sub-class of skos:Collection.

It suggests using rdfs:label for the (ISO 25964) node-label.

[1] http://www.niso.org/schemas/iso25964/correspondencesSKOS

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt

 <http://sparna.fr/skos/SKOS-traduction-francais.html> > francais.html>

 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/__Public/w3c-translators/__2013OctDec/0004.html> > translators/__2013OctDec/0004.html < <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2013OctDec/0004.html> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-