RE: SKOS exactMatch Inclusion - a question concerning ISSUE75

Dear Johan,

Thank you very much for your explanation!

The reason I raise this question is because:
1. I thought the transitive feature of skos:broaderTransitive would make
it different in thinking over (skos:exactMatch and skos:broadMatch
entailment) and (skos:exactMatch and skos:broaderTransitive entailment)
2. I consider the terminology mapping requirement would somehow work as an
evidence that we need such entailment regarding to the 'no evidence yet'
statement in the resolution.
RESOLUTION: Close ISSUE-75 by asserting that there are no property chain
axioms as there is no evidence yet to support them

But you are right that the skos:exactMatch is not owl:sameAs, as SKOS
wants to make least ontological commitment, it also make sense to not
allow the entailment on {<B1> skos:exactMatch <A1>. <A1>
skos:broaderTransitive <A2>}.

Kind regards,
Hong