RE: how to: ordered collection of a Concept

Hi Vladimir,

The usage of unlabeled (i.e. anonymous) ThesaurusArray is perfect as per your example.
If allowed I'ld love to take your example in future documentation of the iso-25964 documentation.

[+1 for the plantUML :-) ]

Notes on the current state of the iso-25964 schema and its documentation.
Besides the documentation, the following are under discussion:
- broaderInstantive and narrowerInstantive will be renamend to broaderInstantial and narrowerInstantial
- Hierarchical transitivity for BTx/NTx is under discussion in order to extend the current model
  This will take into account the remarks given by Leonard, Jutta, Antoine and yourself.

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt