Re: Failing to meet integrity constraint S14 when terminology evolves

Hi Hong,

You're right, I see the problem now. Using (a subproperty) of skosxl:altLabel may be an option but I think this is also not completely satisfactory for you. I also agree with Osma's suggestion not to worry about S14 violations between different versions of your vocabulary.

Btw, thanks for referencing our journal paper; the patterns you propose are a very interesting contribution! Some of them dealing with circular relations are already found by my qSKOS [1,2] tool, some are beyond it's capabilities.

best,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/cmader/qSKOS/
[2] http://www.poolparty.biz/qskos-is-setting-a-new-standard-in-skos-thesaurus-quality-management/