RE: Failing to meet integrity constraint S14 when terminology evolves

Hi Hong Sun,

Managing the labels to get:

icd10gm:K12.23 a skos:concept;
        skos:prefLabel "Wangenabszess"@de;
        skos:altLabel "Wangenabszeß"@de.

Is a good approach.

It is not clear what the problem is with this approach.

Is the publication of  a version (2014) not the “formalized terminology”?

Is this a SKOS problem or is the a publishing flow problem?

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt