Re: Paper - key choices in the design of SKOS

Hi Brian,

Well spotted, and thanks for the corrective action!
Unfortunately now I think we can't change the paper any more.

On the other hand, it's maybe a problem on the JODI side. http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/ is not working anymore.
And it must have been fairly recent. Publishers check that kind of thing when they edit the last version to be published...

Cheers,

Antoine