From: "Martin Kaltenböck" <m.kaltenboeck@semantic-web.at>
To: "Bernadette Hyland" <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Cc: "W3C public GLD WG WG" <public-gld-wg@w3.org>, "Andreas Blumauer" <a.blumauer@semantic-web.at>, "j jakobitsch" <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
Sent: Thursday, 4 July, 2013 12:54:07 PM
Subject: Re: Linked Data Glossary is published!

Hi Bernadette

many thanks for your feedback on this what is highly appreciated!

We have fetched the W3C LD Glossary now and loaded it into our open / public PoolParty Vocabulary (LD) Server - please see: http://vocabulary.semantic-web.at/w3c-linked-data-glossary.html

(btw also other controlled vovabs to be found there: http://vocabulary.semantic-web.at/ )

Furthermore we have created a few relations as well as we linked the relevant terms to DBpedia and the Semantic Web Thesaurus ( http://vocabulary.semantic-web.at/semweb.html )

So the current W3C LD glossary is available as SKOS and Linked Data now ;)

What we were wondering is what license the glossary has - in the header area the (c) Copyright W3C is mentioned but I think this is a template of the whole W3C system?
BUT: what license to give this LD Glossary (I do think when we speak about Open Data we should decide for an open license as CC-o or CC-BY??)
FYI: at the moment we have used the Glossary URL for license info...

Remark : in principle it would be easy to change the URIs to W3C URIs - but then there would be a need to install a PPT on W3C servers / use respective domain - if this sounds
interesting just get in touch with me - sure we could find an interesting solution here ;)

So all on this list - please feel free to play around - your feedback is very welcome - best regards - martin

PS: also created ADMS of the Glossary: http://vocabulary.semantic-web.at/w3c-linked-data-glossary/adms/0.2.html
PPS: for sure there is also an endpoint in place now: http://vocabulary.semantic-web.at/PoolParty/sparql/w3c-linked-data-glossary
PPPS: CCd also 2 colleagues to this email