Re: AW: Swedish translation of SKOS core labels, comments, definitions…

On 8/7/13 4:46 PM, Svensson, Lars wrote:
>> Von: Peter Krantz [mailto:peter@peterkrantz.se]
>>
>> 2013/8/7 Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>:
>>> 3) skos:narrower
>>>
>>> skos:scopeNote "Vanligtvis används *_skos:broader_* enbart för att
>> uttrycka ett direkt hierarkiskt förhållande mellan två begrepp."@sv .
>>>
>>> "skos:broader" should probably be "skos:narrower"
>>>
>> I saw this too but the scope note for skos:narrower says: "By convention,
>> skos:broader is only used to assert an immediate (i.e.
>> direct) hierarchical link between two conceptual resources." Is this a bug in
>> the original file or is the note correct?
>
> Hmm, to me it looks like a bug in the original documentation...
>
> Antoine?

Hi Lars, Peter,

First thanks a lot for your activity on this. I love that Swedish sentences are sent over this list :-)

On the issue you've seen: yes, this is a mistake in the SKOS RDF file, as now acknowleged in the errata we've published last week
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090811-errata#narrower-scopeNote
(mail at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2013Aug/0001.html
)

By the way there's my big translation email that still awaits some feedback, if you have opinions about the issue!
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2013Jul/0029.html

Cheers,

Antoine