Re: Alignment between SKOS and new ISO 25964 thesaurus standard

Hi again Joahn, Antoine:

Thank you for your interest in our work. We hope you find it useful. Be
forgiving: being a draft there are some incomplete, and ontology is not
documented. I remain at your disposal for any clarification. Also we would
appreciate you comments and suggestions. We need to finish the ontology for
use in a project (although later we substitute SKOS-ISOTHES). I'll send it
later when finalized.

I think like you: we will wait until we tell you that the publishers can
include the changes into translations.

For personal and professional reasons I have not been involved in recent
times here. I hope to be more participative from now on.

Best Regards,
Juan