Re: Tools for exporting SKOS to human readable form (HTML)

From: Christophe Dupriez <dupriez@destin.be>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:18:30 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Dear Peter,

The simplest way is to add a call to an XSLT stylesheet at the beginning
of the SKOS file.

You can look at the SKOS files (and their linked XSLT) generated by
ASKOSI.org (an open source to skosify data from many different kind of
sources and to collect/publish links to database using those
vocabularies). For instance, with thesaurus JITA:
http://www.destin-informatique.com/scheme/skos.jsp?about=jita

JITA can also be seen through the ASKOSI application:
http://www.destin-informatique.com/scheme/view.jsp?scheme=jita

Hope this helps!

Christophe Dupriez
Twitter: @ChristopheDupri