Re: Tools for exporting SKOS to human readable form (HTML)

From: Osma Suominen <osma.suominen@aalto.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:08:25 +0300 (EEST)
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012, Peter Krantz wrote:

> Hi!
>
> A general use case when working with a simple vocabulary in SKOS is to
> publish the result in a human readable form on the web. I have been
> trying to find a simple tool (preferable open source) to do that but
> haven't come up with much.
>
> What tools are you using to export a SKOS document to e.g. HTML?

Hi Peter!

Maybe SKOS Reader [1] is what you're looking for? I haven't tried it
myself though.

Our research group is working on ONKI Light, a SKOS vocabulary browser
that works on top of a SPARQL endpoint. It is another way of publishing
SKOS vocabularies for people to use. See demo [2] and poster paper [3].
Source code is available as well [4].

Best regards,
Osma

[1] http://labs.mondeca.com/skosReader.html
[2] http://light.onki.fi
[3] http://www.seco.tkk.fi/publications/2012/suominen-et-al-onkilight-2012.pdf
[4] http://code.google.com/p/onki-light/

--
Osma Suominen | Osma.Suominen@aalto.fi | +358 40 5255 882
Aalto University, Department of Media Technology, Semantic Computing Research Group