RE: Using DBpedia resources as skos:Concepts?

> When was the Concept  of "Sherlock Holmes" created?
> Not after 7 July 1930, which is the death date of the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Hmm... and a skos:Concept "Sherlock Holmes" was not created before 18 August 2009, which is the date SKOS became a W3C recommendation (OK, maybe 10 May 2005, first public working draft of the SKOS core guide, even a little bit earlier for very early adopters).

I think that the Concept "Sherlock Holmes" you're speaking of is the "real world thing" a skos:Concept is linked to through the foaf:focus property.

> Can (must)  the creator of the web page be a different entity to the creator of the Concept?
> Yes, if nobody can create something after their death.

I am speaking of the page that one gets when HTTP getting the URI myns:sherlock_holmes, (with accept header text/html), assuming that myns ends with a "/", and that it identifies the skos concept I created and that has foaf:focus dbPedia:Sherlock_Holmes. My point was: I don't see strong reasons to have a URI for this page different from myns:sherlock_holmes (I have no metadata to describe it other than the one attached to myns:sherlock_holmes) and I therefore don't feel it is necessary to have a 303 redirect when getting myns:sherlock_holmes.

Best,

fps