Re: future of SKOS constraint S12 in an RDF 1.1 world?

It seems that way. However, it is a little worrying that the following
note was added, as it seems to imply that the IRI will have no formal
definition and hence it may not be uniformly supported by RDFS or
other reasoners when used in range definitions. This may be something
that needs to be brought up on the public-rdf-comments mailing list
for clarification.

"NOTE: Language-tagged strings have the datatype IRI rdf:langString.
No datatype is formally defined for this IRI because the definition of
datatypes does not accommodate language tags."