Re: future of SKOS constraint S12 in an RDF 1.1 world?

Supporting language tags in RDF-1.1 is one downside of throwing away
the concept of a plain literal. The issue seems to be closed in the
workgroup [1] with the resolution as documented on [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/71
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Sep/0083.html