Re: SKOS transitive hierarchical relations

Your question allows to illustrate the notion of "application profile":
* To store the BTs (broaders) is just good as unique and orthogonal
information
    ( it is very easy to generate all the other relations dynamically,
depending on the needs )
* For data exchange between independent applications, orthogonal
information is the best.
* For XSLT transformations of data into HTML display, you may need to
generate the missing relationships and also to respect rule in RDF
formatting to allow XSLT parsing.

So we may have an interesting job to define SKOS application profiles
(RDF formatting rules):
* local storage
* exchange with other institutions (different levels?)
* XSLT processable
* Protege 4 !
* others ???

Christophe