data integration by mapping concept schemes

Hi Antoine,

my use case is data integration.

Dataset A has defined concept scheme (or collection or subclass)
a:cities as a value set.
Dataset B has defined concept scheme (or collection or subclass) b:areas
as a value set.

Now I want to have some agent X to query both (and further) datasets.
I want a query builder where users can pick cross-dataset search
conditions from a list.

To support this, X defines a concept scheme x:location which is the set
union of a:cities and b:area.
Each concept in x:location will have skos:inScheme a:cities and/or
b:area, sure.
The set of referred concept schemes can be inferred from this.
But I would like to describe the intention in one explicit statement.

This is why I am looking for a mapping relation between such subsets of
concepts.

Best regards,
Thomas

--