Re: referencing a concept scheme as the code list of some referrer's property

Another extreme: keep only SKOS properties  from Geonames features:
RDF/XML:
http://www.destin-informatique.com/scheme/skos.jsp?about=featureCodes
I would appreciate comments/suggestions about this "simplification".

By the way, as ASKOSI is also storing usage statistics, I would be very
grateful for suggestions about places where I could get (API or
scraping) usage frequencies for these concepts.

I also think at using VOID to republish the gathered usage statistics
(this concept is used x time by this application for this "role"): any
existing example of similar VOID use? (for any vocabulary, not
specifically Geonames!)

Have a nice day!

Christophe