do you know available, free, open, collaborative tool to create and maintain a glossary ?

From: jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:58:14 +0100
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hello,

We are a small group ( (documentalist, semantic web, NLP, classification,
social network, search engine..people) with the aim to create a glossary of
french terms, with link to the english terms, covering a scope of
technologies and standards useful to build "content and knowledge access
solution".

It's mostly a dissemination effort and we hope a way to spend less time
driving confusing meetings with no shared definition of terms.

Would someone has identified an open, web environment we could use to
create, update, discuss the terms, trace changes.
The solution should be able to publish a structured file of the glossary (a
SKOS file would be a bonus) and let us define the few attributes describing
each term.

Thanks for your help
Jean Delahousse

+33 6 01 22 48 55, delahousse.jean@gmail.com, skype: jean.delahousse