RE: Fwd: Arabic or Hebrew languages (Right to Left Languages) and SKOS, XML,RDF,etc.

From: Johan De Smedt <johan.de-smedt@tenforce.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:37:53 +0200
To: "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@danbri.org>, "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: "'Ivan Herman'" <ivan@w3.org>, "'SKOS'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Hi,

When realy needed we use indeed xmlLiteral.
data properties of this type get an annotation to stat the xhtml xontent type that can be used
examples in http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml namespace are (types reused from modular xhtml):
- xhtml.body.type
- xhtml.div.type
- xhtml.span.type
- xhtml.bdo.type
- xhtml.ruby.type
- xhtml.a.type ...

I do not know of any mechanism to refine xmlLiteral in a formal (OWL) way.
So for these data properties we have a proper app specific validation.
Reuse of the value in html is then straight forward.

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt