Survey - Do Controlled Vocabularies Matter?

From: Thomas Schandl <schandlt@punkt.at>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:25:00 +0100 (CET)
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hello,

punkt. netServices is conducting a survey on the usage of controlled vocabularies like taxonomies or thesauri and related trends, tools and application scenarios.

Answering this questionnaire is anonymous and will only take 5 to 10 minutes. The survey is aimed at practitioners who are using or who are thinking about using controlled vocabularies in their organisation.
You can find the questionnaire here:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/480834/Controlled-Vocabularies-Survey

The survey will close on May 18th – we will publish a report with the results within the following month. Through your feedback the knowledge management community can gain a better understanding of the potential of controlled vocabularies.

For any further information please contact me via e-mail.

Thank you very much for your help and cooperation!
Thomas Schandl and the punkt. net Services Team

--
Mag. Thomas Schandl
punkt. netServices - die webExperten

Lerchenfelder Gürtel 43 Top 5/2