Re: best practice property to use for naming a skos:ConceptScheme

Hello all

For what is worth, among the 85 "linked open vocabularies" we have started
to gather at [1], more than a half (46) use dc: namespace for their
metadata, and 47 rely on dcterms: (for metadata, or otherwise).
And singularly dc:title seems to keep a great popularity among RDF
vocabularies creators :)

BTW stay tuned at [1], for which new interface features are currently
polished at Mondeca Labs and should be announced soon.

[1] http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov

--
Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant