Re: best practice property to use for naming a skos:ConceptScheme

Hi everyone,

We can't change the official recommendation document itself, now that the Semantic Web Deployment group which authored it is closed.

The only thing we can do is acknowledge the issue in the errata document, see: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090811-errata#DCT-abbrev .
This document is pointed from the SKOS Reference, hopefully this would alleviate the confusion, for these like Bob who notice it.

Best,

Antoine