RE: Is SKOS XML?

Doesn't appear to be publicly accessible. Else I'm missing the correct incantation.

Simon Cox

From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-thes-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Stella Dextre Clarke
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2011 4:59 PM
To: Tuck, Emily
Cc: Christophe Dupriez; SKOS
Subject: Re: Is SKOS XML?

Emily,
The ISO25964 schema to which Christophe refers is still in draft. You can find it at http://www.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/iso25964/document.php?document_id=3119 . Final approval by ISO is expected later in 2011.
This schema was developed to improve upon the already approved BS8723-5 schema for thesauri (also an XML schema), which is available at http://schemas.bs8723.org/
I hope one or both of these will help you forward.
Stella Dextre Clarke
Project Leader, ISO NP 25964

Stella Dextre Clarke

Information Consultant

Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK

Tel: 01235-833-298

Fax: 01235-863-298

stella@lukehouse.org<mailto:stella@lukehouse.org>